June 28, 2008

iLL VIDEOS


Isn't this some shit? Day 26 sees their second video before DK and their asses were signed to Bad Boy first? PDBS (Pure Diddy BullShit). Although, I must admit the video is great & Dawn better be lucky she got Que hooked before the fame & shit because that man has definitely stepped up his sexy swag game. Damn!


Honestly, I'm not feeling this shit AT ALL. I mean, I used to love me some TIP but every since he caught a FELONY case and with him being a FELON & only getting 1000+ hours of community service and having to serve only 1 YEAR of prison time....something just doesn't seem right. Because fuck having the so-called "BEST LAWYER THAT MONEY CAN BUY" if you're a felon and you catch a felony case...your ass should at least be seeing 5 years (regardless of your state of residence)....I'm not saying he snitched, I'm just saying something ISN'T right.

No comments: